One-Minute OCT Overview Course
The One-Minute OCT Overview Course
Free, focused mini-lessons, in your inbox, for 20 days.
Each daily lesson is designed to keep you moving forward, one-minute at a time.
Unsubscribe at any time (though we don’t think you’ll want to)!
What does the course cover?
Here are the daily lessons:
- Day 1: Retinal Pigment Epithelium (RPE)
- Day 2: Ellipsoid Zone (EZ)
- Day 3: Atrophy
- Day 4: Subretinal Fluid (SRF)
- Day 5: Pigment Epithelial Detachments (PED)
- Day 6: PED or SRF?
- Day 7: Subretinal Hyperreflective Material
- Day 8: Practice!
- Day 9: Epiretinal Membrane (ERM)
- Day 10: ERM or Lamellar Macular Hole (LMH)
- Day 11: LMH or Full-Thickness Macular Hole?
- Day 12: Posterior Cortical Vitreous
- Day 13: Vitreomacular Adhesion or Vitreomacular Traction
- Day 14-20: Practice
At the end of this course, you will have seen each feature, learned what to call it and how to spot it. We’ll do a little practice and give you a few tips on learning mastery along the way.
All in under one-minute a day!
Ready to get started?
* Already have an account? Please login. New user? Sign-up below: