$296.00 USD (renews at $89.00/year) / year and a $207.00 USD sign-up fee
After initial purchase, EyeCarePD Pro renews each year for a low price that ensures you have continued access to all of the latest learning challenges.
Is this really the most effective and engaging OCT learning experience?
Yes it is! While watching videos or reading books can provide you with information, skill development happens with practice and application. With EyeCarePD Pro, you will be working through thousands of images, making thousands of decisions and receiving feedback on each one. Our customers can testify to how effective this is:
What is included with EyeCarePD Pro?
EyeCarePD Pro contains all of our courses as well as exclusive access to an expanding series of challenges that will ensure that you are always learning.
- retinal pigment epithelium
- ellipsoid zone
- subretinal fluid
- pigment epithelial detachment
- subretinal hyperreflective material
- epiretinal membranes
- lamellar macular holes
- full thickness macular holes
- posterior cortical vitreous
- vitreomacular adhesion
- vitreomacular traction
- amorphous subretinal hyperreflective material
- consolidated subretinal hyperreflective material
- intraretinal cystoid lesions
- dry age related macular degeneration
- active choroidal neovascularization
- inactive choroidal neovascularization
- diabetic macular edema
- intraretinal fluid (IRF)
- empty cystoid pattern of IRF
- speckled pattern of IRF
- diffuse outer thickening pattern of IRF
- intraretinal cystoid lesion pattern of IRF
- hyperreflective foci
- outer retinal tubulation
- inner retinal opacification
- choroidal neovascularization
- retinal vein occlusion
- Evaluate scan quality
- Locate RNFL errors
- Comprehend statistical data
- Scrutinize tabular information
- Analyze the RNFL graph
- Interpret the pie charts
- Diagnose glaucoma
- Introductory Concepts
- Slab Analysis
- Plexus Localization
- Slab Segmentation
- Slab Nomenclature
- Projection Artifacts
- Slab Selection
- MNV Identification
How are the games played?
Our interactive learning games are easy to play, fun, and incredibly effective at helping you discern features that would otherwise take you years to master.
Click below to see Dr. David Lederer provide an overview.
How do I cancel my access?
We think you will find enough valuable learning opportunities to stay with us, but if you decide otherwise, you can cancel at any time in 3 clicks.
Can I try before I buy?
Sure! Get 3 days full access here. No credit card required.