Macular OCT Interpretation 301
This course is COPE approved for 2 hours of CE credit for optometrists. Access for 1 year.
You need to be good at OCT interpretation to be good at your job. And when it comes to teaching you to read OCT images, this course can begin your transformation into an OCT expert. After showing you how to find pathology in OCT images, we challenge you to spot them in hundreds of samples. You will receive feedback on your decisions compressing years of experience into just a few hours.
This 301 course will help you improve your ability to recognize:
- amorphous subretinal hyperreflective material
- consolidated subretinal hyperreflective material
- intraretinal cystoid lesions
- dry age related macular degeneration
- active choroidal neovascularization
- inactive choroidal neovascularization
- diabetic macular edema
If you haven’t already experienced our free sample courses, here’s a quick overview of how INTERPRET™ is played: